7 Things To Serve Your Guest Other Than Coffee Or Tea
Tired of serving the same old beverage everyday to your guests? Bored of the same flavours over and over again? Are you the one who wishes to surprise and impress your guests with your innovation and taste?
Then here is a list of 7 alternatives to the regular brews:
- Herbal Tea: This is one of the favourite beverage amongst elders and diet conscious people. From hibiscus to mint & chamomile, you can think of any combination and brew your flavours for everyone to savour.
- Rooibos: This is a naturally sweet, woody flavour drink which has the capacity to be a great alternative to coffee.
- Roasted Grains: If you like earthy and roasted flavours, try the Korean variants of tea which are made from Barley, corn or Brown Rice.
- White Coffee: This is a Lebanese drink generally consumed after dinner. It is made with sweet scented orange flower water and is perfect for relaxing your mind after a long tiring day.
- Ginger Honey Lemon Tonic: This is perfect for chilly winter days to keep you warm and comfortable. This tonic also has medicinal properties and helps for sore throats and stomach aches. Definitely worth being considered as a healthy alternative to tea and coffee.
- Hot Chocolate with Cayenne: This one is surely going to give you a run for your money. Cayenne powder mixed with hot chocolate gives you a tangy drink with a lot of spice and the texture of chocolate hence making it a lip-smacking delicacy to challenge your taste buds.
- Yerba Mate: This herb can be the perfect substitute for all those coffee addicts out there. It has the same caffeine content as that of coffee powder and yet is a herbal drink which has a lot of other stimulating properties. It also has medicinal properties.